This infographic is not your typical infographic. I designed this infographic in such way because I thought re-creating the popular game board, Monopoly, would be a interesting visual for me and others. This infographic basically shows my goals post graduation. Here you can see my desired destinations to build on my career in the field of TV production/media. It also shows what responsibilities I would have to face as I grow further into adulthood. Everyone needs a break sometimes, right? so this graph also shows my desired places of travel. It also tells you right and wrong. For example, I have a "don't go to jail" section and also "giving back to your community" sections. It's always the nice thing to do. Life can be challenging at times just like a puzzle, so I created a puzzle symbol instead of Monopoly typical question mark. Notice, my tiny little dice there are rolled on the number 7. I'm not a gambler but i'm sure that in the game of 7/11, seven is a lucky number which tells me that my plan in this infographic is all possible. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment